Tuesday, July 5, 2011

the new begining~!

eh seem like yesterday was the day that i first started my school holiday ea. haha. well i wish that it was yesterday. lol~!

Time move pretty fast without me knowingly that my holiday has ended, and it's time for a new semester.

Well nothing much that i expect for this semester (except all the best that i can get). Getting good grades would be the top on my list since i don't manage to get good result as for my last semester. In fact one of my bro's has already promise me that if i do excel for this semester exam, I might be getting a new bike for myself (with a condition that i manage to get full mark for my exam- which I personally doubt that i would achieve it). But what the heck right. Exam will always come and go even if you hate them.

Oh yes, the update about my clinical posting for this semester.

The schedule were as follows:
July - Emergency Department, Hospital Tampin, Negeri Sembilan for period of 4/52.
Early August - Labor Room, Hospital Tampin, Negeri Sembilan - 2/52
Mid August - Operation Theater, Hospital Tuanku Jaa'far Seremban - 2/52
Early September - Mid Semester Break + Aidilfitri Holiday. Yayyy~!
Mid September - BAKAS , Health District Office, Tampin, N9 - 4/52
October - Orthopedic Clinic- Hospital Tuanku Jaa'far Seremban - 2/52
Mid October - Orthopedic Ward, Tuanku Jaa'far Hospital Seremban - 2/52
November - Study Week + Exam

So this are the schedule that i will be going through for the next 5 to 6 months. Hope that I will get thru this without much obstacle eh. pheewwww.

At the time that I made this entry, I am still in my room at Seremban, probably be going to Tampin later this evening. Till the next entry. Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment